Friday, March 7, 2008
My First Entry
Hello, thank you for visiting my blog. Well, as my first blog I suppose I should tell you about myself. My name is Megan. I am 12 years old. My hobbies are READING, swimming, playing volleyball, traveling, hiking, and going to the movies. My favorite color is um.. well I don't really have a favorite color my fav t.v. show is "I Shouldn't Be Alive" on the Discovery Channel. my fav. movie is, there kid movies but there hilarious, "Finding Nemo and The Emperors New Groove. I am from an family of six. i have 2 sisters and 1 brother.anyways i LOVE photography i want to take ALOT of pics. for my blog. I have goldfish I got from a fair and he has been alive for a year and a half long time for a goldfish you get from a Fair. Well that is all I can think of right now. SO BYE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hey meg! So glad you started a blog. we miss you. When will you be old enough to fly out here and stay with us for a week or two? I would LOVE to have you around!
HEY Kelly
I am SOOO glad you went to my blog I have wanted come vist you since last time you came to Georgia and way before that. I wish I could
Hey Meg
dis is Paula, it's so great dat u started a blog! Holla at me lata ight! BYE
Post a Comment